Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This week has been fun! Mathew started his classes at DIT this week and you should see his student manual, it's huge! So far everything is going great. The first month they spend in the classroom learning the fundamentals, rules, saftey and how all the equiptment works. He gets his dive physical on Friday and hopefully everything will be great and he can continue.

Alex and Chanel came down for a Mariner's game. It was nice to have someone over and something to do. Since I don't have a car I am usually stuck at home with the baby until Matt comes home. Hopefully we can get his bike fixed and I can learn how to drive Matts stubborn stick shift.



We moved to Seattle about two weeks ago for my husbands schooling. My brother Alex, his wife, and my Mother-in-law came up to help us get settled. We went to the park by our house to have lunch and go for a walk. The greatest thing was that Tristan loved it! He loves being outside and being able to look around at all the colors and different things. He is very attentave and has started to smile and laugh.

This picture is one of my favorites. The funniest part was that while we were trying to get him to smile ( by doing whatever we could think of), there were people who would stop and watch us act ridiculous as we tried to get a picture of the baby laughing. It was a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment