Friday, April 13, 2012

It's the little things.

With everything as crazy as it is and Matt getting ready to head out on a boat for a few months I'd like to take some time to state a few things that I'm thankful for.

We'll start off with some big things:

1. My kids. Not just them but for my ability to be a SAHM and teach them and learn from them. I have found that I am happiest when I am with them. They are the biggest blessings I have every recieved and I am grateful that God believes me to be worthy to be their Mother.

2. Husbands. For all their hard work and long hours and their willingness to come home and make time for the kids. I know my Husband works hard and I am very thanksful that he has the drive to be such a great provider for our family.

3. Mommy vans. As we have recently purchased one of these I have to say I love it. I never realized just how squished we were in our little Subaru until we got this massive thing with all it's space.

Straw & Sippy Cup Cleaner
Now for the little things:

1. Car Seat Bases. This might seem silly but until we got our van there simply was no room for the base. My life is so much easier now that all I have to do is pull that lever and take the car seat out. With all the in and outs of the car with my kids I can use all the help I can get!

2. Bottle Cleaners. Not just the big long brush for cleaning inside the bottle. I'm talking the little cleaners that clean the irritating parts of bottles and sippy cups. Whoever made those is a genius!
Boba Carrier

3. Drying Racks. Specifically for bottles. Totally cleans up my counter top space so I don't have little bottle parts everywhere. Again genius!

4. Baby Carriers/Slings. Amelia LOVES these. She would spend all day in it if I let her. I love the hands free holding and she loves to be snuggled. It's a win-win.

5. Binky's. Specifically, glow-in-the-dark ones. It's so much easier to find the glow of these at 3 in the morning than to rummage around for one in the dark.
Now I know most of these are baby related but that's what my life is surrounded by. All things baby! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment