Friday, October 23, 2009

Stand Up

Well time sure flies! Mathew had mid terms this week and passed. :) I can't believe it's almost time for Halloween already! I am excited to get in the holiday swing of things. Tristan continues to learn and grow. It still amazes me the things he learns and how fast he learns them.
This week he stood up in his crib all by his self for the first time. It was awesome. I put him in so he could take a nap and he fussed an cried a little and them he was quiet. I figured he had given up and went to sleep so I came in to check on him and found him standing up smiling at me. He was clearly proud of his accomplishment and so was I. Later that night, once Matt got home, he did the same thing for him.
He has also learned how to pull himself up on things. He had his first encounter with our fish Charlie this week. He pulled himself up on the speaker where the fish's bowl is and patted the glass and scooped his hand like he was trying to pick him up. It was so cute.
I just found out another party is comming our way. My Mom and sisters are comming for a visit. I guess Natalie entered some kind of contest online and is now comming up here for the next part of it. I am not sure what it is but I will find out when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment